Oriental Rug Cleaning
Basic steps we take to clean fine rugs
- Inspect rug type and analyze the details of the rug, so we can determine how to best clean it.
- Woven, tufted and knotted rugs carry a ton of dry soil, so we use many techniques including special dusting machines to get rid of the dust and dirt.
- Stains and tough spots will be pre-treated
- The rug will then be cleaned with a gentle rug shampoo made for delicate cleaning.
- When all the soil is rinsed away, the rug will be hung to dry. Safe and proper drying techniques are important to avoid shrinkage, buckling and browning.
- Once the rug is completely dry, we will comb it for a new look with tools made especially for oriental rugs.
- A master textile cleaner will do a final inspection of the rug before it is approved for delivery to make sure we have accomplished the best results possible.
Tips for caring for your rug:
- Rotate your rugs at least once a year for even wear.
- Like your carpet, your rugs should be vacuumed on a regular basis. Be sure not to vacuum the fringe with your beater bar! Use the end of a vacuum hose from a canister vacuum.
- Get a quality pad to use under your rug to protect it from dirt and soil.
Spot and Spill Procedures – Make sure that you safely and immediately clean up spots and spills before they set.
- Soak up the excess liquid by blotting with a clean WHITE absorbent towel. Do not brush or rub the stain.
- Spot-clean with a detergent solution specifically designed for fine rugs. Do-not over wet. Use clean white towel to absorb excess solution.
- Rinse area thoroughly with water. Avoid wetting the rug’s backing.
- Blot dry until most of the moisture has been absorbed.
- Allow to air dry. A fan or cool hair dryer can be used to speed up the drying process.
- For stains that do not come out using these methods, please contact us.
IRON-CLAD RISK-FREE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We want you to be super-pleased – in fact, absolutely thrilled – with every Rug cleaning job we do. We want you to be so thrilled that you will rave to your family, friends and neighbors about us. So every job comes with our iron-clad, risk-free guarantee. What does this mean? Simply this: if you aren’t 100% happy with our work, we’ll re-clean the area for free. And if you still aren’t pleased, you pay nothing. Not one cent. Many companies don’t guarantee their work – but we feel nothing is more important than your complete and total satisfaction. We stand behind every job 100%. If you ever have any questions or concerns about our work, please call us right away. We will take care of it immediately.
Call Us Today For Your Free Quote (619) 870-0225