Avoid Bait & Switch Carpet Cleaners
WARNING: Don’t Hire Any Carpet Cleaner Until You Read This!
There are many unscrupulous and unethical carpet cleaners out there, and unsuspecting homeowners are routinely taken advantage of because they do not do the proper research before hiring a carpet cleaning company. You have seen the ads. They offer an unbelievable low price, but when they show up they want 3X or 4X the advertised price. Or worst yet, they don’t deliver on their promise leaving you wet and musty smelling carpets. Doing a little research before hiring a carpet cleaning company will save you a lot of headaches, time and money. Utilize the information on this site to your advantage, as it will help you find an ethical, no-nonsense, quality cleaning company that covers your immediate area.
Performing independent research before hiring a carpet cleaning company is crucial. Here are some guidelines on what to look for in a carpet cleaning company:
- Is the company certified by the IICRC or an equally reliable organization? If not, they may not have sufficient knowledge/training to do the job.
- Are they Licensed & Insured
- Do they use non-toxic environmentally friendly products
- What are consumers saying about them? Check customer feedback on review sites such as Yelp.
- Does the company up-sell unnecessary services? Are they ‘pushy’? Some companies will offer services that you do not need.
- If it’s too good to be true (really cheap), that’s a red flag.
- Test their knowledge. Observe suggestions, timing and confidence throughout their response.
3 things we can do for you right now:
1. You can get our in depth “Consumers Guide to Carpet cleaning” report right from this website. If you haven’t read it yet, be sure to so. Be sure to forward this valuable information on to your family and friends.
2. A FREE in home Carpet Audit. We will meet with you personally to offer you this valuable service, and show you how to get the longest life from your carpeting investment. We will show you why maintaining your carpet is such a crucial part of maintaining a safe living environment.
3. After giving you your FREE carpet evaluation we will also give you a FREE bottle of our special carpet spotter with absolutely no obligation. No teeny tiny strings attached.
We look forward to helping you.
For more information call us today (619) 870-0225